Monday, December 13, 2010

National day in the UAE

This weekend, I decided with my friends to go to Dubai. I booked the hotel by internet. Then I went to a car accessory shop to put flags on my car and I added some pictures on my car. Then I showed my friends and they said not bad. We were painting our faces. I took my friends in my car. Then we left Abu Dhabi on Thursday evening and drove to Dubai. When I was on the way, I saw people who put flags on their cars and also they put different shapes on their car. When we were on the way to Jumeira, I saw many people holding flags and some children who put the colors of the UAE on their faces. We joined with them and I saw children playing with fireworks. I went back to the hotel and they put a special cake on the table. I celebrated with my friends. On Thursday, after breakfast I went to a shopping mall to see a new collection. I had lunch in the shopping mall and we decided to go to Global village. When we arrived there, we couldn’t enter the global village, because a lot of people were inside there. We couldn’t even go inside so, we went back home.
We enjoyed the national day and we saw many excited people playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment